This Mademoiselle is on a mission with this eco-friendly phone case. Marie likes to go for long walks along the Seine and French kiss handsome environmentalists. Part of our eco-friendly collection. Phone case made of wheat and upcycled plastic. 100% biodegradable.
We plant a tree for every order as we like to give back to nature. We do this together with One Tree Planted, a charity dedicated to reforestation around the world.
- Biodegradable phone case made from a sustainable mix of wheat straw and upcycled plastic.
Produced exclusively from old casings and agricultural leftovers to protect the environment.
- Non-polluting plus free of chemicals and toxins like BPA, lead and phthalates.
- Due to the natural materials, our pink phone case, like all other eco-friendly cases in light colours, is extra porous so that it absorbs dirt faster and develops a patina. It is better to avoid contact with liquids, food, pens and jeans pockets. You can clean the cover with dish soapy lukewarm water with a sponge. For stubborn stains, you can use alcohol. The black cases do not suffer from this and hide dirt and stains as the best.
The strong cord has a nice shine, is weatherproof and dries quickly. With the OEKO-TEX® quality mark, it is also non-toxic and safe for the environment. Adjustable from 90 to 160 cm for a perfect fit, so you can wear the phone cord crossbody or around your neck.
- Suitable for wireless charging (QI).
- This cord is also available with a transparent bumper phone case from the Unicorns collection.
The eco-friendly phone case is available for iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X/XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Nice Guy Freddie ships worldwide. The shipping costs for the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Luxembourg are € 3,90 and the delivery time is approximately 2-3 working days. Free shipping from € 50. For France, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden and Denmark the shipping costs are € 9,60 and the delivery time is approximately 2-3 working days. Free shipping from €150. For all other countries the shipping costs are € 26,20 and the delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days. Free shipping from € 250.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Does your order not meet your expectations? You have the right to return your goods within 14 days after receipt of the product without further obligations. All products must be in original condition and with a clear indication of name and order number be returned. Otherwise it is unfortunately not possible to receive a refund. After the product is received in good order and in its original condition, the purchase price will be refunded within approximately 5 to 10 working days. The shipping costs for returning are for the account of the buyer. Do you want to return your order? Send us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you our return address in the Netherlands or Germany.